Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Monochromatic Wall Art

One thing I will admit about myself is my love for home decor and constantly tweaking my decor. When I had babies my creativity begged for an outlet and I begin pouring it into decorating our home. Generally speaking I decorate my home while laying in bed trying to sleep... It's a problem 😂😂. So, in one of my decornia moments I came up with a solution for the wall in my dining room. I initially wanted to go with permanent board and batten, but again I have way too many squirrel moments for that. So, I ended up going with a monochromatic wall design. I painted my wall white and put white frames on the wall. They add the perfect amount of texture to the space without making it busy. Here is the before:
And the after: 




No comments:

Post a Comment