Saturday, March 18, 2017

Bedroom bedroom oh my!

I think it goes without saying, but I LOVE my bedroom. It's my happy place of heavenly heaven. I've shown you a before and after a few posts back, but today I want to share some sources for all the things. Also, it might appear clean crisp and oh so white, but you've been fooled. Ha! The duvet needs a good scrubbing, and the awesome angles are a result of me standing on a pile of dirty clothes. What?! Did I just say that. Ha! Sigh....
Let's get started. We do have a comforter that is phenomenal, when the cover is in the wash we are extra happy sleeping under it's fluffy goodness. The comforter is from Kohls. The duvet cover is amazing. It's easy to clean, is very soft, and has ties to keep the comforter secure it's from Target. The toss pillows are from a combination of stores, and you can easily find them in any big box store. Although, the long cream pillow is a table runner that I converted into a body pillow.


 The furry white blanket on the left is from hobby lobby and the other one is a vintage find. 10 million points for thrift shops! The sign hanging behind the bed along with the yarn installation were both fun DIYs. Last but not least is the rug. It's from Rugs USA and appears to be sold out and discontinued. It's name is Sulema if you ever come across one. I believe the wall color is thin ice by Dutch boy. Please let me know if you have any questions. 
Xoxo- Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment