Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Dining table

A few months back I went to the Goodwill on a whim. I went over to the furniture section and an amazing table was staring at me. I ran over, check the price, and it was marked for $10. Um. Yes. Mine. I found the closest associate and bought it. She thought I was crazy, but I saw the potential and value of the table. It was amazing. This is what I saw when I bought it....
Those legs had me at hello. I called my main squeeze and had him pick it up for me. I'm pretty sure he thought I had gone cray cray. This thing is a beast and weighs 5 million lbs. I would know I almost dropped it on my toes. Regardless, I got that baby in the house and started stripping the paint. Luckily the person did an awful job of prepping for paint and the paint came off easily.


After sanding.
Here is the final finish...
I absolutely love how this table turned out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment