Monday, March 13, 2017

Entryway

I've been awkwardly staring at my entry way for far too long. Something just didn't seem "right" it was this, it wasn't that, it was all of it...Ya know what I mean?! So, last night I got to work. I want our entryway to set the tone of our home immediately. I want my vintage-thrift-eclectic style to BAM people right in the face. 😂😂 So, I took everything down and reimagined it. I started by revamping the shelf. I bought it for $1 so I figured if I messed it up there would be no harm done.
Here is the before:

I liked the flow, but the shelf screamed a little too loud. I also had moved a lot of those things to other areas, which left me with a mumbled mess. This is where it stands today:



The crate has been used to cover our old doorbell. There used to be a really uncool faux birdhouse. What do you think? Did I nail the BAM! Here's my vintage-thrift-eclectic in your face-ness?




No comments:

Post a Comment