Sunday, March 5, 2017

Master bedroom

In our previous home I never decorated our master bedroom. We lived in yucky peach colored walls and bad berber for years. I made it my mission in our new home to create a dreamy "hotel esque" master bedroom. I wanted a big fluffy comforter with way too many pillows. When we first moved in the room was pale yellow and a little hard to arrange. The location of the windows and heating vents only allowed our dressers and bed to be in one spot. It wasnt ideal, so my better half and I devised a plan. We decided to build two closets that would hold all of our things and nix the giant dressers. This would allow for more space and storage in the room. My husband built the closets and made the doors himself. They are pretty fantastic.
Here is the before:
Unfortunately, this is the only angle I have. 
Here is the after:


There is nothing better than sinking into this room after a long day. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment