Thursday, March 2, 2017

Our "1st" living room

Good morning! Yesterday, I shared with you what our home looked like the day we bought it. I've gone through many seasons with my decorating style. From minimalist to an eclectic mix with farmhouse and boho influences. I think I've finally pegged my style. There really isn't a name for it. I use vintage pieces, thrifted pieces, and complete DIYs to make up most of our spaces.

We have 2 living rooms that are "stacked" one on top of the other. Meaning you walk through one to get to the other. This concept has always stumped me, but I try to decorate them as cohesive as possible so it seems like they are one unified space.

Today, I am going to share our 1st living room, which is more of the formal living room. Aka the couch we hide on because everyone forgets about it. 😉 Here is a reminder of the before:
Here are the most recent photos of this space. You can see the "2nd" living room poking out in the background.




We have removed the carpet. Our floors are pretty gross now, but it's mainly because there are paint splatters everywhere. We haven't pinpointed a time to fit in sanding and restaining our entire living space. I hope you've enjoyed the changes so far. Soon I will share with you the kitchen, which is the biggest update so far. Have a great day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment